[Qgis-user] question about print composer

Nyall Dawson nyall.dawson at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 17:49:30 PDT 2014

On 6 August 2014 05:17, Manuel Fallas <fallasmanuel at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, I wanted to ask if anyone knows, in the print composer, how to
> accommodate a large  attribute table.  It because when I do  the
> inclusion of tha attribute table, I get a single column down to does
> not fit the sheet.

You could try adding a "id" column to your data, which is just an
incremental number. Then, in the composer attribute table select the
filter option and filter the first table to show rows with an id <=
100. Add a second table and filter it to rows >100 and <=200, and
repeat for as many tables as you require.

There's work underway to improve this for 2.6.

Nyall