[Qgis-user] Newbie issue with layers

Randal Hale rjhale at northrivergeographic.com
Fri Aug 8 11:59:33 PDT 2014

So the last couple of responses are good - those are things you need to
check.

Try this - bottom right hand corner of QGIS there is a small icon that
appears to be a circle with some shading. Just to the left of it you
probably see EPSG:4326 (hopefully). Click on the icon - turn on "on the
fly" CRS transformation and see if things line up.

Randy