[Qgis-user] Newbie issue with layers

Mike Flannigan mikeflan at att.net
Fri Aug 8 11:56:28 PDT 2014

Howdy.

I assume you have checked and unchecked the black
'X' next to each layer in the "Layers" window and
each layer turns on and off as you check them?

Also try a 'zoom to layer' for the csv layer.
Perhaps this is just a case of not having a
negative sign in front of the long, so your
points are on the other side of the world.

Mike