[Qgis-user] R: spatial interpolation by a shape file of points

Carlos Cerdán sig.upagu at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 07:12:23 PDT 2014

Hi Tonino

I think this is related to how QGIS takes "null" values in this version:
null values are taken as "minus infinite" (-inf), then perhaps it is also
taken as "nan" (not a number).

Try to make your work with GRASS plugin. If you are not familiar with it,
try to convert "nan" values into zero values. Try this expression with
raster calculator:
(DEM<0)*0+(DEM>=0)

This expression converts values less than zero to 0. If you have layers
with different extension, you must be aware about it en raster calc.

Good luck

Carlos Cerdán