[Qgis-user] Question regarding point to grid analysis

Carlos Cerdán sig.upagu at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 12:31:56 PDT 2014

Hi Mark:

I think that "point sampling tool" plugin is the tool what you need, With
it, you take the corresponding raster value into the points attribute
table, so in a new column you can calculate difference between point value
and sampled value and make a statistic analysis of that difference.

Good luck

Carlos Cerdán