[Qgis-user] Layer definition files from browser window?

Chris Buckmaster chris.buckmaster at runnymede.gov.uk
Wed Aug 13 04:48:07 PDT 2014

Hi Nathan

Thanks for the quick response! That would be brilliant if it can be included for v2.5. I lead a GIS team for a local Council and we use ESRI layer files extensively in our ESRI software. The pace of QGIS development is amazing and I really am considering switching over to QGIS, v impressed with v2.4.

Chris

Chris Buckmaster | Principal GIS Officer | Runnymede Borough Council
chris.buckmaster at runnymede.gov.uk<mailto:chris.buckmaster at runnymede.gov.uk> | 01932-425148 (direct line) | www.runnymede.gov.uk<http://www.runnymede.gov.uk/>

Find out about your local area with rCommunity<http://maps.runnymede.gov.uk/website/rcommunity/main.html>
Explore Runnymede with rMaps<http://maps.runnymede.gov.uk/website/rmaps/main.html>

Think Before You Print This

This message, and associated files, is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential or subject to copyright. If you are not the intended recipient please note that any copying or distribution of this message, or files associated with this message, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to the official business of Runnymede Borough Council shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by Runnymede Borough Council.