[Qgis-user] Freehand editing

Carlos Cerdán sig.upagu at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 07:30:46 PDT 2014

Hi list:

I  have an issue with "freehand editing" plugin.

Using it, I can freehand digitize a new polygon and when i finish it, pops
up an attribute windows that it's intended to fill with respective values,
but it has all fields gray color and "accept" button deactivated, just
"cancel" is activated.

I've activated (and deactivated) topological editing and it doesn't work in
QGIS 2.4 - Ubuntu 14.04, but works fine in QGIS 2.2 - Windows 7.

It's a linux bug? Do I need some extra packet?. If it's a bug, Is there an
alternative to this plugin? (It's too hard digitizing by doing click -
click - click in every vertex).

Regards

Carlos Cerdan