[Qgis-user] Freehand editing

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Wed Aug 13 10:33:01 PDT 2014

Hi Carlos,

I tried both in current master en on 2.4 en on 2.2 version on Debian
here, and actually none is working indeed.
Not sure if it is working on Windows for those version...

From
http://plugins.qgis.org/plugins/freehandEditing/
I found that you can create issues with the plugin here:
http://hub.qgis.org/projects/freehandediting/issues

please do issue your problems there.

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde