[Qgis-user] Which topics would you choose for a QGIS workshop

Lene Fischer lfi at ign.ku.dk
Fri Aug 15 09:50:14 PDT 2014

Hi,

In September I´m going to have a full day QGIS workshop at FOSS4G in Portland.

Right now I´m in a middle of a selection of topics/tutorials to be presented - and a have a small problem: Which to choose....

It is possible to either show how a function works and/or have tutorials for participants to work with on a individual basis.

So my question to the list: Which topics do you find most important and/or interesting to show and learn other users.

Regards

Lene Fischer
Associate Professor

Department of Geosciences and Natural Resource Management
University of Copenhagen

MOB +45 40115084
lfi at ign.ku.dk<mailto:lfi at ign.ku.dk>

[SCIENCE_bomaerke_UK]