[Qgis-user] Which topics would you choose for a QGIS workshop

Randal Hale rjhale at northrivergeographic.com
Fri Aug 15 09:56:56 PDT 2014

I've done both....if the participants are ArcGIS Users (about 80% of
mine are) it's good to compare/contrast with that software and then work
through tutorials.

Navigating the Interface
Adding data/data types
Symbology of vector/raster
Geoprocessing Tools
Map Composer

With 20-30 minute tutorials and 5 to 6 chapters that's a full day if the
participants start asking questions.