[Qgis-user] qgis-server and oracle data

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Thu Aug 21 12:52:46 PDT 2014

Hi,

Please see this other thread over at qgis-server - a similar topic was
just discussed recently:

http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/qgis-developer/2014-August/034195.html

Hope this also helps for you. It is probably an issue with the Oracle
library.

Even if you are in Win7 ( is your server really on Win7 - how can you
run a server on Win 7 ? ) - I still assume that you are missing the
Oracle driver or it can't be found be QGIS server.

Andreas