[Qgis-user] qgis-server and oracle data

Toni Pignataro toni.pignataro at wheregroup.com
Fri Aug 22 00:54:05 PDT 2014

hi andreas and thanks for the link and suggestion, i 'll try it out.
win 7 (64bit) is only for testing surpose and the final system is
windows server 2012.

regards,
toni

Am 21.08.2014 21:52, schrieb Andreas Neumann:
> Hi,
>
> Please see this other thread over at qgis-server - a similar topic was
> just discussed recently:
>
> http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/qgis-developer/2014-August/034195.html
>
> Hope this also helps for you. It is probably an issue with the Oracle
> library.
>
> Even if you are in Win7 ( is your server really on Win7 - how can you
> run a server on Win 7 ? ) - I still assume that you are missing the
> Oracle driver or it can't be found be QGIS server.
>
> Andreas
>
> Am 21.08.2014 14:39, schrieb Toni Pignataro:
>> hi to all,
>>
>> i'm displaying data from an oracle database and shape data in qgis and
>> it works fine. but publishing the project and displaying it through my
>> qgis-server in qgis does not work.

>> shape-data layer and not the oracle data.
>> also  the capabilities document is only showing the name of the shape
>> layer and not oracle data layer.
>>
>> my system information:
>> * Win7
>> * qgis 2.01
>> * qgis-server installation based on this instruction [1]
>>
>> has anyone an idea or suggestion?
>>
>> thanks in advance and best regards,
>> toni
>>
>> [1] http://anitagraser.com/2012/04/06/qgis-server-on-windows7-step-by-step/

Toni Pignataro
B.- Sc. Cartography and Geomatics
- Anwendungsentwickler und Projektmanager -

WhereGroup GmbH & Co. KG

Eifelstraße 7
53119 Bonn
Germany