[Qgis-user] Running EPANET from QGIS

Vincent Picavet vincent.ml at oslandia.com
Fri Aug 22 08:56:36 PDT 2014

Hello,

Le vendredi 22 août 2014 17:42:03, Francesco Liva a écrit :
> I am using QGIS 2.4. Have added GHYDRAULICS plugin, have added Epanet
> Drinking water flow simulation, within Processing.

Do you use Ghydraulics, or qgis-epanet Processing integration ?
These two are separate products.

QGIS Epanet Processing plugin is the following one :
http://www.oslandia.com/qgis-plugin-for-water-management-en.html

There is a first step with epanet tutorial, but only in french for the moment,
sorry :
http://www.oslandia.com/premiers-pas-avec-qgis-epanet.html
You can probably get a translation with google which will be enough to begin
with, before we translate it into english.

Before going further, you have to detial which is the plugin you are using.
Vincent