[Qgis-user] QGIS_EPANET - command line tool

Francesco Liva fr.liva at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 03:39:13 PDT 2014

Hi

Sorry to bother you again, but I really need to solve my problem

When I run the AppleScript:

tell application "Terminal"
	do script "open /Applications/EPANET2.00.12.app"
end tell

It open the EPANET programme. But when I run the AppleScript from QGIS he gives me the error:

Algorithm Simulate flow in drinking water network starting...
running simulation
[Errno 13] Permission denied See log for more details

Thank you

Best Regards
Francesco Liva

______________________________