[Qgis-user] QGIS_EPANET - command line tool

Francesco Liva fr.liva at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 06:45:51 PDT 2014

Hi Larry
Thank you for your e-mail. I am trying to change the instances as you mentioned, writing in TERMINAL the:   ~/.qgis2/python/plugins/ghydraulic/GHydraulicsModelMaker.py

But the answer is:

-bash: /Users/francescoliva/.qgis2/python/plugins/ghydraulic/GHydraulicsModelMaker.py: Permission denied
F-Liva-Apple:~ francescoliva$

May be I did something wrong, How shall I change all the INSTANCES ?

Best Regards
Francesco Liva

______________________________
27, Triq Ix-Xatt, Kalkara, Malta