[Qgis-user] Recognition of QGIS feature funders

n.rochard at aduga.org n.rochard at aduga.org
Thu Jul 3 05:57:12 PDT 2014

I didn't think bad with my request and that ou explain is right.I didn't assess
pernicious effects that my request will do.
My request is to be sure to justifiy the work it has done by professional  with
fund I can have from our partner and try to stimulate opensource instead of
seeing local agency and authorities buying new arcgis licenses.
I have absolutely not want to denigrate the other contributions as they have all
their importance in advancing QGIS