[Qgis-user] I can't install Taudem in Qgis 2.4.0 andd windows 8.1

Paulo Praça pracapaulo at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 07:11:55 PDT 2014

When I run Pit removal i get the following message:

 Oooops! The following output layers could not be open

   - Pit Removed Elevation Grid:
   C:\Users\ppraca\AppData\Local\Temp\processing\a06fa485001847daa736f9db8c7e1bef\fel.tif

The above files could not be opened, which probably indicates that they
were not correctly produced by the executed algorithm

Checking the log information might help you see why those layers were not
created as expected

My setup is:

 MPICH2/OpenMPI bin directory= C:\ProgramFiles\MPICH2\bin

and

Taudem command line tools folder= C:\OSGeo4w64\apps\Taudem5Exex64

I have installed taudem 5.0.6 version

I someone could help me .

Thanks for your attention,

Paulo Praça