[Qgis-user] QGIS Web Client - QWC Issues loading map (server loads fine)

Carlos da Ponte cdaponte at sustainableelements.ca
Thu Jul 10 00:59:00 PDT 2014

Thanks for the guidance Bernhard! I totally missed that setting when I was
going through the setup.  I'll be sure to review the openlayers api docs.

Unfortunately, changing it did not solve my issue, and I would have figured
that the coordinate issue (with Lat changing when panning left - right)
would have been resolved with that fix.  I'm surprised I'm having such
issues because I was just doing an update for the web client and server from
a version we installed in December that worked with 4326 without issue.

I would really appreciate any additional guidance anyone might have.
Thanks!
Carlos