[Qgis-user] QGIS Web Client - QWC Issues loading map (server loads fine)

Bernhard Ströbl bernhard.stroebl at jena.de
Thu Jul 10 02:18:56 PDT 2014

Hi Carlos,

a lot has changed in QWC since december, however I would compare your
old GlobalOptions.js with the new one, especially in the MapOptions and
LayerOptions sections.
Hm, when looking at your GetProjectSettings response the bbox for the
layer is different from where the layer is located in QWC (reading the
mouse coordinates) maybe there is something wrong in that respect?
Get ProjectSettings:
<westBoundLongitude>-133.705</westBoundLongitude><eastBoundLongitude>-115.05</eastBoundLongitude><southBoundLatitude>48.3146</southBoundLatitude><northBoundLatitude>59.9384</northBoundLatitude>
Mouse position is -93/39

The center of your map is 0/0, and covers -180 to 180 left to right and
130 to -130 top to bottom which seems to be the whole world

maybe you should set the map's maxExtent [1] to focus on your region of
interest

Bernhard

[1]
http://dev.openlayers.org/releases/OpenLayers-2.10/doc/apidocs/files/OpenLayers/Map-js.html#OpenLayers.Map.maxExtent