[Qgis-user] QGIS 2.4 open att.table makes "noise" and works slow

Lene Fischer lfi at ign.ku.dk
Fri Jul 11 00:56:59 PDT 2014

Thanks!!!!
It works.
Regards

Lene Fischer

Fra: Nathan Woodrow [mailto:madmanwoo at gmail.com]
Sendt: 11. juli 2014 09:50
Til: Lene Fischer
Cc: Simon Cropper; qgis-user
Emne: Re: [Qgis-user] QGIS 2.4 open att.table makes "noise" and works slow

Hey Lene,

Just delete the ogr_SOSI.DLL file in gdalplugins folder.

The noise is related to a error in that plugin.

Nathan
On Jul 11, 2014 5:30 PM, "Lene Fischer" <lfi at ign.ku.dk<mailto:lfi at ign.ku.dk>> wrote:

Hi,

Thanks for all the answers.

I use Windows 7 QGIS 2.4 - 64 bit.

Correct - when I save using Ascii there are no noise and speed is back to normal.

This is a disaster, while we in Denmark use Latin1 and not Ascii.

Regards

Lene Fischer
Associate Professor

Department of Geosciences and Natural Resource Management
University of Copenhagen

MOB +45 40115084<tel:%2B45%2040115084>
lfi at ign.ku.dk<mailto:lfi at ign.ku.dk>

[SCIENCE_bomaerke_UK]