[Qgis-user] QGIS Web Client - QWC Issues loading map (server loads fine)

Carlos da Ponte cdaponte at sustainableelements.ca
Fri Jul 11 01:06:10 PDT 2014

Glad to know Im not the only one.

I didn't consider checking whether the polygons were valid...maybe there is
an error in one of them.

I can confirm that none of the layers I'm dealing with have between 5 & 4000
features in them that show up fine in QGIS Desktop and QGIS Server (getmap).

The really interesting thing is that the same layers have no issue loading
when loaded into a QGIS project made with QGIS Desktop 1.9!  All projects
created with v2 releases have the same problem with those layers.