[Qgis-user] QGIS Web Client - QWC Issues loading map (server loads fine)

Bernhard Ströbl bernhard.stroebl at jena.de
Fri Jul 11 00:56:21 PDT 2014

Hi Carlos,

I recently had the situation that one of my layers contained polygons
with errors (PostGIS). It was drawn in QGIS desktop but did not show up
in QWC. I did not investigate further but fixed the errors.
Furthermore I used to have a layer which eventually contained no
features, thus QGIS server could not detect the bbox and sent some weird
bbox (cannot remember if this was fixed (should send the bbox of the
project IMHO), have not tried it again but keep at least one feature in
the layer in question).

Am 11.07.2014 09:32, schrieb Carlos da Ponte:
> Played with this a lot today, and the only thing that fixed the issue was to
> change the WMS service in the gs files to WMS 1.0 from WMS 1.3

The difference between WMS 1.3 and WMS 1.1 in bbox is that 1.3 uses the
axis order of the CRS whereas 1.1 always used 1st axis = x 2nd axis = y
(see this [1] for details) QWC uses WMS1.3 though so you might run into
other issues if you use WMS1.1.

Bernhard

[1] http://hub.qgis.org/issues/8351

__________ Information from ESET Mail Security, version of virus signature database 10079 (20140711) __________