[Qgis-user] Splitting file into multiple csv files

Zoltan Szecsei zoltans at geograph.co.za
Tue Jul 15 00:13:44 PDT 2014

Yep, thanks for the confirmation.
My next point (should awk close its files only after close of relevant
braces) was get everyone following this thread, to be wary their data
and the resulting number simultaneously open files that might be required.

As you say, "simple enough" (but if you don't think it through,
embarrassing results could be hidden in your (large dataset) results.
:-)

Cheers for now,
Zoltan

Fax:    +27-86-6115323     www.geograph.co.za