[Qgis-user] Splitting file into multiple csv files

Matt Boyd mattslists at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 00:08:08 PDT 2014

Hi Zoltan,
good point. I did a little reading and there were some notes about awk /
linux having issues if there were too many files open at one time so my
assumption is that all files are open until the script finishes. My file
was sorted and it appears to have worked, but as I go through the data I'll
keep this in mind. I'll run it with >> to see if there is a difference
tomorrow.

regards
Matt