[Qgis-user] Merging multiple features in a shapefile

James Wood jwood911 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 18:06:35 PDT 2014

Paul,
If you haven't already had a reply, I would be willing to try on my computer if you can zip your shapefile up and get it to me (e-mail, Dropbox, etc...).

You might also add a field and populate it with a single value (e.g., "1") for all records and then try a Dissolve based on that field.

What version of QGIS are you running, from what source (standalone installer or OSGeo4W), on what OS and x86 or x64?

James
Sent from my iPhone