[Qgis-user] lower case option for field names in DB-Manager?

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Fri Jul 18 02:32:28 PDT 2014

Il 18/07/2014 11:20, "Christian Röttger" ha scritto:

> I forgot to say that my QGIS Version is 2.4.0 and i thought this conversion was done
> automatically in the previous versions. But an Option would be nice. And i imported
> my data from a file geodatabase

sorry, could you clarify? AFAIK, all is converted to lower case, and this is the
correct behaviour. also shp2pgsql does the same. an option is possible, but I do not
see an use case for it, and I'm against bloating the interface with too many options.
carefully chosen defaults are much preferable IMHO.
all the best.
--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu
Corsi QGIS e PostGIS: http://www.faunalia.eu/training.html