[Qgis-user] lower case option for field names in DB-Manager?

Nyall Dawson nyall.dawson at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 02:35:01 PDT 2014

On 18/07/2014 7:07 pm, Christian Röttger <chris.roettger at web.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> my favourite tool to import shape files in PostGIS is via QGIS and
DB-Manager.
> I wonder if there is a option to set the field names to lower case? Then
the data is much more prettier ton handle in the database. Or if the author
is reading this, maybe there's an option to implement this feature.
> If someone else has a tip, i would also appreciate it .

Try using the "import to postgis" algorithm from the processing toolbox.
That has lots of options, including the ability to convert field names to
lowercase.

Nyall