[Qgis-user] Decimal numbers in Qgis

Hakala Oiva (MTT) oiva.hakala at mtt.fi
Wed Jul 23 00:37:43 PDT 2014

More info

I open Qgis, create a new shapefile layer, add some attribute with type decimal number, then I allow editing, add a feature and Qgis asks attributes, but when I try to type a decimal separator (. or , ) Qgis does not accept it at all.

I tried that several times with original locale and also internally changed en-locale. Always the same behaviour.

Oiva