[Qgis-user] QGIS crashing on save or export

AndyT andy at centremaps.co.uk
Wed Jul 23 01:04:30 PDT 2014

Hi,

I'm finding (along with a number of colleagues in my office) that when we've
updated to a more recent QGIS (2.3, 2.4) we seem to be having issues with
QGIS crashing on trying to save the workspace or exporting a file.

In fact, it even seems to affect trying to add some files - almost as though
anything to do with browsing the file system is an issue.

We're using Windows (7 and 8, all 64bit). I couldn't see anything that
clearly matched my issues in the mailing lists to date.

Any ideas where to start or what to test to provide a more productive set of
information?

Andy