[Qgis-user] R: R: Qgis crashes at exit

AlpImage e.spando at alpimage.it
Thu Jul 24 23:54:03 PDT 2014

Hi, Micha

No. I never downloaded the Lecos plugin but

Yesterday I restarted all my plugins (how can you work without gdal and
grass?)

and the plugin Manager asked ‘Metasearch Catalog Client’ to be reinstalled.

I did it and everything then was ok. I worked the whole day with no
problems.

Maybe that was the problem

Ps: I noticed in
Impostazioni->Opzioni->Sistema->Ambiente->Variabili_di_ambiente

that the keys regarding paths use sometimes the slash (‘/’) and sometimes
the backslash (‘\’)

which should be the standard in win system. Is it ok?

By

Emanuele