[Qgis-user] Have a legend dinamic in the getprint response

Andrea Peri aperi2007 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 04:58:01 PDT 2014

Hi,

I'm testing this unusually GetPrint command.

I see it is using a template that is substantially a template of composer.

My troubles are with the legend.

I'm having always a printed map with an empty legend.

AFAIK this is quite clear why.
Infact the legend in the composer need to know wht layers are
available in the map to be statically showed.

But this is not accomplish with the internet usability where the user
could choose it what layer have in the map printed.

So the legend is always empty.

So the question I like to understand :
is possible in a getprint response have also the legend of the map.
Obviously leaving to the user the option to choose what layer see in the map ?

Thx,