[Qgis-user] Wish: show the command line commands

Carlos Grohmann carlos.grohmann at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 08:23:22 PDT 2014

Hi

As I'm trying to export a shapefile to kml, I'm trying the many options
provided by ogr2ogr.

As the "save as"dialog closes after exporting, I can't but think of GRASS
(even Arc), which have the option of not closing the dialog window,
something that would save lots of time.

Also, thinking about GRASS, one nice thing would be to have the option to
copy/paste the command line actual command, with all my settings, which
then could be used in scripting/etc.

best

Carlos

--
Prof. Carlos Henrique Grohmann
Institute of Energy and Environment - Univ. of São Paulo, Brazil

http://carlosgrohmann.com
http://orcid.org/0000-0001-5073-5572