[Qgis-user] agricultural field trials

Dominik Feistkorn d.feistkorn at berlin.de
Sun Jul 27 11:28:22 PDT 2014

Hi All,
I want to design agricultural field trials in QGis and need a tool to
organize the plot and the paths between them.
For example I have an agricultural field trial with 8 treatments and 4
repetitions. One plot is 3x10m and the path in between 1m.
I need atooltoproducetrialsin different sizes very fast. Essentially it
isonly an arrangement of rectangles with paths in between.
After that Iwould like toarrange thewhole  block according soil quality
in the field.
I would be verygrateful ifsomeone can help me
Best regards
Dominik

  1-1

  2-1