[Qgis-user] agricultural field trials

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Mon Jul 28 09:57:20 PDT 2014

Il 27/07/2014 20:28, Dominik Feistkorn ha scritto:

> I need atooltoproducetrialsin different sizes very fast.
> Essentially it isonly an arrangement of rectangles with paths in
> between. After that Iwould like toarrange thewhole  block according
> soil quality in the field. I would be verygrateful ifsomeone can
> help me

Hi Dominik.
This is interesting. I think it would be relatively easy to create a
plugin for this, preferably as a Processing subplugin. It might even
be possible to create a simple Processing module instead, as most or
all the necessary machinery is already available as single Processing
commmands.
All the best.
--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu