[Qgis-user] Symbology Export

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Mon Mar 10 07:35:37 PDT 2014

Hi Jonathan,

This was originally introduced for DXF export to keep symbology as good
as it can - which is now in its separate function (Project -> DXF
Export) and not in the "save layer as" anymore.

It uses the OGR feature styling, which in itself is rather limiting.
This isn't widely implemented and tested. Would be nice if some devs or
interested customers/users could give it some love.

Andreas