[Qgis-user] Problems with silent installation of QGIS Standalone Installer V2.0.1 x64

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Mon Mar 17 06:13:51 PDT 2014

On 17-03-14 13:54, DerSeppel2 wrote:
> Many thanks for all your countless help. I'm overwhelmed!

mmm, pretty cynical this message. If you ask people for help (like you
do on this list), then behave yourself as somebody which asks for help.

Every body here is free to help you if they can, or not(!) if they do
not know an answer (like me), do not have enough free time (for you) or
whatever..

(trying to be helpfull)

you have been sending this to the user list. It would be better to sent
this kind of pretty technical to the dev list.

You can also try to ask this question on IRC channels

Maybe you can try to post it on gisexchange.

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde