[Qgis-user] Problem opening .GDB (v 10.1) using QGIS

Matt Boyd mattslists at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 20:09:17 PDT 2014

Its been a while since I opened a gdb, but.. are you opening an esri file
database or a personal geodatabase?
I'd guess you mean a file geodatabase as those are easily distributed and
you need to specify the directory. I don't recall any additional libraries
I've had to install (at least not for quite a while).

you mention that it doesn't recognise the gdb so it suggests to me you may
not be connecting to it correctly.

Apologies if this is obvious but... see below.

[image: Inline image 1]