[Qgis-user] IntraMaps Roam - Linux version

Saulteau Don sault.don at gmail.com
Sat Mar 29 08:47:16 PDT 2014

I'm sure most will figure this out, but it's actually "./build_linux.sh"
for the first script =)

Arch Linux users have to make some minor changes to the scripts because
python is actually a reference to python3 (system default for Arch Linux).
Changing python to python2 in the scripts is good enough. Or they can try
the wiki suggestion
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/python#Dealing_with_version_problem_in_build_scripts

I'll file tickets in the github issue tracker when I find them. Great work
on this project.

Donovan