[Qgis-user] Node tool: could not snap to a segment on the current layer

enricofer enricofer at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 00:28:49 PST 2014

Hi all,
I have a strange issue. Editing a layer with node tool I get always the
following message:
"Node tool: could not snap to a segment on the current layer."
This error happens to me even with a fresh install of new 2.6 version only
on my xp system (erased .qgis directory in profile and with no plugin at
all)
I get this error in all the currently installed release (2.0, 2.2, 2.4, 2.5
weekly, 2.6) and appears to be system dependant as other xp systems near to
me are not affected.
What can I do?

Thanks in advance.

Enrico Ferreguti.