[Qgis-user] Missing vector layers

Robert Beasley robertbeasley155 at btinternet.com
Wed Nov 5 03:16:24 PST 2014

My 3 year old mapping project used 1.8 on Windows 7 prof. to create some
320 vector and raster layers (about 50/50).  It started to crash rather
frequently - but I never lost data or layers.  I have now installed QGIS
2.6 64 bit and find that half the vector layers will not display and can
see no reason for this as there is no difference that I can see between
the layers that display and those that don't.  If I open the project in
version 1.8 now, I find that the same vector layers are missing.  Any
ideas on how to fix this?

--
Robert Beasley
1, Church Street, Northborough, Peterborough, PE69BN