[Qgis-user] MTR and Postgis - lots of crashes

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Thu Nov 6 02:15:57 PST 2014

Hi André,

My PC has 8 cores. I reduced it to 7 max cores (still crashes), 4 (still
crashes), 3 cores (still crashes), 2 (no more crashes).

Very strange ...

So obviously, things get worse if I go beyond 2 cores (out of 8).

Well - two cores are better than one, but it is not very nice that the
other six can't be used.

Andreas