[Qgis-user] CAD Digitize

coder.tuxfamily coder at tuxfamily.org
Thu Nov 6 12:35:38 PST 2014

Hi,

Indeed, it is a fork of RectOvalDigitPlugin. I contacted the Maintainer
and sent a first version, I have not received any news since.

On the snapping, I have not changed this part, it seems to me that it
works. You have to press CTRL and it takes an object to be checked in
snapping options. I'll look at this in more detail.

QGis unfortunately has no "advanced drawing" tools. I hope to bring a
maximum of tools via this plugin to approach the CAD drawing and avoid
todraw on CAD and imports in the GIS. For this, I am available for all
developments (you can see the roadmap) and if you want, I gladly seeks
people to help me.

Regards,

Loïc BARTOLETTI