[Qgis-user] CAD Digitize

Nathan Woodrow madmanwoo at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 14:12:48 PST 2014

>QGis unfortunately has no "advanced drawing" tools. I hope to bring a
maximum of tools via this plugin to approach the CAD drawing and avoid
todraw on CAD and imports in the GIS. For this, I am available for all
developments (you can see the roadmap) and if you want, I gladly seeks
people to help me.

Hey Loïc,

Just to make you aware there is a pull request to merge chances that would
bring some more advanced drawing tools into core.  Not the same as your
plugin but still pretty handy.

There is also a QEP (QGIS Enhancement Proposal) to discuss the integration of
such features.  It would be really good to get your thoughts on that.  You
can read it and and comment here:
https://github.com/3nids/QGIS-Enhancement-Proposals/blob/cadtools/QEP-CAD-tools.rst
 We will be fleshing it out a bit more soon, adding pictures etc.

- Nathan