[Qgis-user] Quick query re plugins

Lester Anderson arctica1963 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 02:03:07 PST 2014

Hi Nathan,

The old folder for .qgis has the following:

gdal_pam (folder)
python (folder with the plugins)
sextante (folder)
qgis (database file)
symbology-ng-style (XML doc)

.qgis2 is different:
cache (folder)
gdal_pam (folder)
palettes (folder)
processing (folder)
qgis (database file)
symbology-ng-style (XML doc)

I tried copying the python folder from .qgis to .qgis2 and the plugins show
up when you check the list, but they are all red , with a comment about
missing metadata. Any ideas?

Behind a firewall at work so can't go the normal route for plugins.

Cheers
Lester