[Qgis-user] Qgis 2.6 Brighton on Mac Osx 10.10 Yosemite

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Tue Nov 11 06:48:35 PST 2014

Strange.  If it works now in QGIS, I guess that's good.  You'll have to look at the GDAL documentation (or the format list) to see if it allows writing for the various formats.

I wonder if you have GDAL_SKIP set in your ~/.bash_profile?  This will ignore listed drivers in the Terminal but not in QGIS.