[Qgis-user] Paths in Processing Options not updated after upgrade to 2.6

Victor Olaya volayaf at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 11:41:26 PST 2014

Once the paths are set, a new install of Processing wont change them.
PAths are set only the first time, in case they were not set before.
Maybe we should implement a mechanism for that, assuming the install
path will change  between QGIS versions, having a separate set of
options for each Processing version

Thanks for reporting