[Qgis-user] Drawing over lapping polygons from postgis vector data table.

Dave Potts dave.potts at pinan.co.uk
Thu Nov 13 01:34:22 PST 2014

Hi

I am trying to display the results of a spatial analysis, the return
form is a set of polygons of increasing size. All located on top of each
other.  I want to draw it, so it looks like a target, but all that
happens is that the largest polygon is drawn last which blocks out all
of the others.  Is there an easy way of display the result?

I can not see any way of using an outside function so that the largest
polygon would be drawn firsts with the next polygon drawn on top of it.

Since its an import from a postgis table every does have an unique id.

regards

Dave.