[Qgis-user] Drawing over lapping polygons from postgis vector data table.

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Thu Nov 13 02:11:52 PST 2014

Hi Dave,

There is no guaranteed drawing order for features within a layer.

However, to see all objects that are on top of each other you can use
"feature blending mode multiply", potentially combined also with a layer
blending mode of multiply (see bottom of style dialogue).

Then objects would shine through and the color would get darker where
there are more objects on top of each other. See the attached image to
see the effect.

Hope this helps,
Andreas