[Qgis-user] Publish a book about the optimal use of QGIS

labiancamarilena at libero.it labiancamarilena at libero.it
Tue Nov 18 00:33:07 PST 2014

Dear all,
it is a bit 'of time I use QGIS and I must say that the community has helped me to solve many problems and to learn a lot about using QGIS.
Meanwhile I also bought several books for using QGIS but I must say that they have many limitations.
I ask because the community does not publish a book about the optimal use of QGIS, with all the tips and practical information (such as union and what precautions to use or where to download shapefiles .....).
Thank you all as always.Marilena