[Qgis-user] Exporting Fine-Scale Map with Open Layers Imagery

Nicolas Cadieux nicolas.cadieux at archeotec.ca
Wed Nov 19 10:04:01 PST 2014

Limits, I believe are on the server side.  Zoom in then use the "project/save as image" function and use the images as layer in the project.  If you want a higher resolution, look for "command line options" on the online manual and you will have the option of saving with a higher resolution.  Don't go over the servers limits...
Nicolas Cadieux M.Sc.
Les Entreprises Archéotec inc.
8548, rue Saint-Denis Montréal H2P 2H2
Téléphone: 514.381.5112  Fax: 514.381.4995
Le 2014-11-19 12:48, "Jonathan Moules-3 [via OSGeo.org]	" <ml-node+s1560n5173853h4 at n6.nabble.com> a écrit :

Hi Mike,
I’d suggest this is probably worth filing a bug report with, ideally if possible including your Workspace and data.
Cheers,
Jonathan